The NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) will host four Meet the Experts in NIH Peer Review Webinars in early November 2014 to give new NIH grant applicants and others useful insights into the submission and review processes. CSR is the portal for NIH grant applications and their review for scientific and technical merit.
Webinars Will Each Focus on a Different Type of NIH Grant Application
|Academic Research Enhancement Awards (R15)||Nov. 4, 2014|
|Fellowship Awards||Nov, 5, 2014|
|Small Business Grants (SBIR/STTR)||Nov.7, 2014|
|Research Project Grants (R01)||Nov. 10, 2014|
All of the Webinars will run from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST, including a 30 minute Q&A period.
Viewers Will See Presentations by Five CSR/NIH Experts
- The Review of Your NIH Grant Application Begins Here
- What You Need to Know about Application Receipt and Referral
- How Your Application Is Reviewed
- Key Things to Know About Your Type of Application (See above list.)
- Jumpstart Your Career with CSR’s Early Career Reviewer Program
How to Participate in the Webinar
- Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar to register for the Webinar you wish to join before Tuesday, October 28. You will not need to download special software. You will just need a reliable Internet browser and connection.
- Submit questions for the Q&A session before or during the Webinar by sending them to the moderator at AskExperts@csr.nih.gov.
- Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar on the day/time your Webinar is scheduled to run and click on the link that will be provided there.
- View archived copies of each Webinar via the Webinar webpage. The recordings should be posted within a week after broadcast.
If you have general questions about the NIH application and review processes at other times, please visit the CSR website or the NIH Grants and Funding website. The NIH Information Service can address specific questions.