Posts by author: potnia theron

25 Jun 2017 Comments, and respect and support for our friends

23 Jun 2017 Criticizing people based on their age

22 Jun 2017 Is it really 99.9% drivel, and how do you know what the other 0.1% is?

21 Jun 2017 Study Section Reality

19 Jun 2017 Quote of the day

16 Jun 2017 Resilience and funding and the NIH

16 Jun 2017 Predicting Scientific Success and Dubious Logic

15 Jun 2017 SfN Advancing Science Through Diversity:

14 Jun 2017 Words on Alzheimer's disease

12 Jun 2017 Grant Proposal Submission ProTip